27 January 2012

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #36--Embossing

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge at Pattie's Creations!  For our newest challenge, we'd like to see what you can do with embossing.  I used the Margarita image from Pattie's Creations for my card:

Once I got finished with it, I thought the card turned out SUPER cute!!  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils; the border pieces on each side of the image are ones I received in a border punch swap several months ago.  I followed this sketch from Card Positioning Systems and will be entering my card there:
It also qualifies for the monthly card challenge in the Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' Yahoo group.

Be sure to get your embossing project linked up at the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  My LSS is having a customer garage sale this weekend.  I'm hoping to pick up a few new things as well as sell a lot of stuff!  Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Ashley - I love everything about this card, vibrant colors, your coloring of the image, and the embossing!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Anne Temple said...

SO cute! Love those bright papers.

Pattie G said...

Ashley,

What a colorful card! I love how you colored my Margaritta Image and the embossing is great!

Hugs
Pattie