20 January 2012

Sketches in Thyme Thursday Takes #65

As I was looking around for a sketch to use for my 52 Week Challenge layout for Scrappin' 'n' Chattin', I came across this sketch at Sketches in Thyme and thought it would be perfect for what I wanted to do:
I rotated the sketch on its side and came up with this:
The layout is a gift for our vet, Dr. Landen, at Mission Animal Hospital in Oceanside, California.  She saved the life of our precious St. Bernard, Sweet Pea, and she will forever hold a special place in our hearts.  We thought a framed layout with a picture of her and Sweet Pea would be a nice gift.

I'll be back next week (maybe before then!) with new projects for both Pattie's Creations AND LiaStampz!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Happy scrapping!


1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

What a truly precious gift, Ashley! I'd be in tears! And beautiful take on last month's sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!