04 February 2012

Valentine Card Blog Hop for Cancer Patients--Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Valentine Card Blog Hop for Cancer Patients!  Cancer is a very devastating disease which takes its toll on the patient and support team alike.  All of the cards in this hop will be shared with cancer patients in the hopes that we give them something to smile about.  If you would also like to participate by sending your own cards, please send them to:
ATTN:  Vilma Carnahan
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
595 North Parkway
Memphis, TN  38105
We're glad you were able to hop with us today as we share our love!  This is a two day hop with a different project tomorrow, so please be sure to stop back by.  You should have arrived from Laurie, but if not, we want you to start at the beginning of our hop with Mindy so you don't miss a single card.  Here's my card for today:
The image on today's card is from LiaStampz.  I think it's so precious!  The heart and sentiment are both from The {Stamps} of Life, and the ribbon is from my stash.

I'm so glad you stopped by today!  I'd love it if you'd become a follower; I'll be doing a drawing for some small blog candy on Monday, so please leave a comment, as well as a way to contact to you.  Your next stop along the way is Jearise.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work!

Maria said...

Cute stamp! Great job on your cards!

Anita said...

I love your card-----thanks for being in this hop with me.
hugs, Anita

Beckie said...

Both cards are awesome.

Be blessed, Beckie