06 April 2012

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge--Easter #41

As a school teacher, I thought this day would never come--SPRING BREAK!!!!!  What a glorious day it was when that final bell rang!  I'm a little bit late in posting my card for the newest challenge at Pattie's Creations, so my apologies.  The new theme is Easter, and you MUST use a digital or stamped image on your creation.  I chose Pattie's Easter basket with eggs image and created this card:


I decided to just go CAS with this card.  I printed the image three times, so I could use some other eggs and the bow as dimensional elements.  First, I colored everything in my image and cut it out.  Then, I decided which eggs I wanted to add dimension to and colored only those on my second printed image, cut them out, and adhered them to the respective eggs with pop dots.  Finally, I colored the bow on the third printed image, cut it out, and adhered it with pop dots as well.  I'm not sure where my sentiment sticker is from, but I found it in my stash.

We'd love to see your Easter creations!  Please remember that they MUST have a digital or stamped image somewhere on the creation.  You've got until Thursday, April 19, at 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time to get your creation uploaded at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Great CAS card. Love how you colored the eggs and all the dimension. Enjoy your spring break.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Great card Ashley, and love how you colored the basket and eggs!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Charlene said...

Great idea of adding the dimensionals to your card. It really makes those wonderfully colored eggs stand out.