15 January 2013

LiaStampz Challenge 33--Celebrations!

I am so happy that I'm FINALLY able to be crafting again!!!  It took a while, but I was finally able to get my new craft room organized enough that I can be my old crafty self again.  Today, it's time for the newest challenge at LiaStampz--celebrations!

We were given the cutest penguin image to work with, so I decided to make a birthday card:


The two background patterned papers were ones I found in my stash, but they're from last year's Bo Bunny It's My Party collection.  I colored the penguin with RoseArt colored pencils and used some silver glitter glue on the sparkler in the penguins hand.  The ribbon came from my stash, and I used pop dots on the back of the penguin for some dimension.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment was a small stamp in my stash, and I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Faded Jeans.

We would LOVE to see your celebration creations!  You have until January 30 to get your project linked up on the LiaStampz blog.  Be sure to stop back by this weekend for the winter blog hop!  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

April said...

Super cute Ashley!!