28 September 2013

Happy birthday, Dad!

Click here for the current Scrapping4fun Challenge post!

*************************************************************************

Happy birthday, Dad!  I know my dad doesn't read my blog (He doesn't do that much on the COMPUTER, for that matter!), but I wanted to wish him happy birthday anyway and share his birthday card.



I found this Super Hero image from KennyK while I was cleaning off my scrap table.  It was already colored, so it was that much easier!  I used this sketch from Seize the Sketch:

Supplies used:
~Super Hero image by KennyK
~Crayola colored pencils
~American Crafts Party Animal stamp set

Challenges entered:
~Crafty Catz--birthday card
~3 Girl JAM--celebration
~Party Time Tuesdays--Anything Goes #139
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' Monthly Card Challenge--Anything Goes #2

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Happy scrapping!


8 comments:

Rose said...

SUPER fun card :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

Stacey Schafer said...

how fun! thanks for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

Stacey Schafer said...

how fun! thanks for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

Cheri said...

This is a very fun card and I'm sure your dad will love it. Thanks for joining us in the 3 Girl JAM Celebrations with Ribbon Challenge.

Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Ruth G said...

I have to smile when I look at this card! Superman looks quite handsome! He looks great on the papers you chose for the background! I'm sure your dad will enjoy him! TFS!

~amy~ said...

super hero...gotta love that!

thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

PaperDaisies said...

Such a fun image. I love how you have coloured him. I am sure your dad will love it. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

jessica said...

Such a fun card!!!!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog for our Celebration challenge!
Jessica
3GJ~DT