05 January 2014

Your thoughtfulness hit the spot!

Thought I would share this card I originally made for the "Thank You" portion of the monthly card challenge at Scrappin' 'n' Chattin':



I'm also in a 52 Week Card Challenge in the same group, and our challenge for week one was to make a gatefold card.  I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out!

Supplies Used
Ribbon from stash
Cardstock from stash
ladybugs2love stamp from The {Stamps} of Life
White gel pen

Challenges Entered
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' Monthly Card Challenge--Thank You
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' 52 Week Card Challenge--Week 1

I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow for the Through the Purple Haze Secret Santa blog hop!

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great fold! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

tilly said...

I love ladybirds and the spotty paper goes well, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the bright fun papers! Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM challenges! Karen N (DT)

Unknown said...

This is such an optimistic card, love the paper. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Julie Odil said...

I love ladybugs! Super cute! Thanks for joining the challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Lovely ladybug. So glad you could join us at 3 Girl JAM this week.