04 March 2014

Imagine the Possibilities

One more card for tonight!  I decided to enter the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp, which is Anything Goes with Pearls.




I got the part of the card front in a swap a while back, and I took it and made it my own.  I inked the edges of the pink cardstock with purple ink, then I inked the edges of the yellow cardstock with pink.  I chalked in white the embossing on the purple butterflies and also chalked the bottom of the larger butterfly at the top with purple.  Using pop dots, I attached the smaller butterfly to the larger one and added purple rhinestones from Queen & Co.

Thanks for stopping by!  We've still got lots of sleet & snow on the ground here in Arkansas from our winter storm on Sunday, so I'm off school again tomorrow.  Maybe things will start melting soon!  Happy scrapping, everyone!

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ashley :-) I love the butterflies and background. absolutely fabulous and original ! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Ruth G said...

Beautiful colors and butterflies! The sentiment is really fabulous, too! TFS!