10 March 2014

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #32--Digital elements

Our newest challenge at Through the Purple Haze should be an easy one--digital elements!  Our sponsors this week are Milk Coffee Stamps and Crafts U Print.




I chose to use the Vintage Girl and coordinating elements from Crafts U Print for my card.





I chose to pop up a few of the elements with pop dots, and I distressed and inked the edges.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I'll be back to edit this post in a few days with challenges I entered my card in.

The prize this week is five digis from Milk Coffee stamps, so be sure to get your project with at least one digital element linked up on the Through the Purple Haze challenge blog before Saturday, 15 March.  We can't WAIT to see what you've got for us this week!  Good luck, and happy scrapping!



2 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Ashley!!
What a fabulous card you made with the Craftsuprint sheet!! I love how you pulled the colors out of the main image to complete your card!! It's awesome!!
Hugs
Darcy

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely Sweetie, I love the embossed background & the ribbon is a lovely finishing touch xxx