03 April 2018

Stinkin' Inkers April Challenge

The theme for the April Challenge at Stinkin' Inkers is Simply Made.  We want to see projects that are simple with not a lot of "fluff" or projects that are only one layer.  I think of a "Simply Made" project as something like a clean and simple card.  My project is a card that I only used one stamp set to create.



I left the inside of this card blank so it could be personalized for whatever occasion I needed, but my initial thought was that it would be a belated birthday card.


You have until 7 pm on Friday, April 27 to get your Simply Made project linked up on the Stinkin' Inkers blog, and there is a limit of three entries per person.  Head over to the blog, too, to see some inspiration from the Design Team.  We can't wait to see your projects!  Happy scrapping, everyone!


No comments: